Senior ABAP Consultant (HXM)
At INTEGRTR, we are looking to onboard an experienced ABAP Developer/Architect to contribute to our ever-growing product portfolio and consulting needs. The ideal fit for this role will be someone who has an extensive ABAP experience with HCM/HXM background.
- Design, development, testing, and delivery of large scale, high complexity custom solutions on SAP ECC
- Contribute to fast growing and globally adopted existing solutions of INTEGRTR-platform like INTEGRTR-Monitor, Mapper and more.
- Complex transformation logic development in ABAP
- Direct customer interaction and on-site support for EU / USA clients.
- Contribute with inputs and experience to INTEGRTR product suite : redefine how HR-Tech integrations are done.
- At least 6+ years of hands on experience in ABAP
- SAP HCM experience is required (a lot of our products revolve around this)
- Deep experience with Web services – SOAP & OData (CDS/plain vanilla) creation and consumption
- Experience with classical SAP Reports, ALVs, FMs, BAdI
- Strong knowledge in ABAP OO / RAP
- Experience in enterprise integration with middle-wares like SAP Integration Suite / Business Integration Builder would be a plus
- Basic Fiori know-how
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German at A2+ levels would be a big plus.
Things you can look forward to:
- Best of both worlds: A flexible, startup-like working environment alongside an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in enterprise world
- An open work culture that promotes growth & team that motivates each other to learn new things and excel
- An exposure to both sides – product development and consulting experience
- Become part of a global dynamic team redefining HR tech integrations.
- Onsite opportunities and customer interactions.
- An option for forever-remote work (We’ve been excelling with remote/distributed setup since our inception with teams spread across India and Germany)
P.S. We don’t expect you to be an expert at everything, but we do expect that you have the drive to constantly improve and motivate others around you; just like all other INTEGRTRs :)