Lead Backend Engineer
At INTEGRTR, we are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves on execution & join us in the scale journey of our enterprise SaaS platform.
He/She would ideally be someone with experience in building scalable systems with the highest of quality standards.
You will be responsible for creating scalable APIs, data ingestion processes, and designing databases while managing the maintenance of each. He/she will work closely with relevant stakeholders in the team to understand the product requirements and deliver them with high quality. He/she should be able to:
- Design architectures that keep security, data privacy and enterprise compliance in focus
- Code solutions across a wide technology stack (primarily NodeJS, PostgreSQL, AWS)
- Mentor others within your team and the organisation as we grow to the next level
- Develop tools and deliver applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- 5+ years of general development experience
- 1+ years managing cloud infrastructure on GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Good architectural skills and making proper choices based on timeline and available resources
- Proficient in general database architecture & experience with PostgreSQL
- Great Communication and Collaboration skills (we’re a distributed team with English as primary collaboration language)
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Familiarity with AWS Tech Stack (or similar) & a willingness to learn new things outside the current comfort zone.
Bonus but not required:
- Experience in enterprise technologies or familiarity with enterprise softwares (like SAP)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with setting up of DevOps pipeline and maintaining them would be a big plus
Things you can look forward to:
- Best of both worlds: A flexible, startup-like working environment alongside an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in enterprise world
- An open work culture that promotes growth & team that motivates each other to learn new things and excel
- Become part of a global dynamic team redefining HR tech integrations.
- Onsite opportunities and customer interactions.
- An option for forever-remote work (We’ve been excelling with remote/distributed setup since our inception with teams spread across India and Germany)
P.S. We don’t expect you to be an expert at everything, but we do expect that you have the drive to constantly improve and motivate others around you; just like all other INTEGRTRs :)